Wednesday, July 21, 2010

It's not the heat

Right now it should be a very pretty 88 degrees outside. The very pretty refers to what 88 degrees usually feels like. It is currently about 8,000% humidity though, so it feels like 98 degrees.

Today I am thankful for my freezing cold cubicle.

The weather around here has been really impressive lately though. Because it's been so hot and humid, there has been a TON of thunderstorms and heat lightening. (Adam keeps telling me that there's no such thing as heat lightening. I keep telling him to shut his mouth.) I LOVE lightening and thunderstorms.

The dog does not. AT ALL. In fact even the slightest rumble (Or firework, or fire cracker, or car door closing loudly) sends the dog into a fit of hysterics where I'm positive that one day she's going to shake so hard she explodes. I feel so bad for her.


Is she not the cutest thing? I find it hard to talk about her without posting pictures of her ridiculous cuteness.

I started this post with something to say but now I don't remember what it was. I'm sure it will come back to me. For now, here's another picture of heart melting adorableness.


xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment