Sunday, July 18, 2010

There's no place like home

I'm glad to be back. As much fun as vacation is, it's always nice to come home.

Plus the sofa bed that we were sleeping on was hell.

I'm remembering that the worst part of sunburn is not the burn but the horrible itch that then burns even worse. I'm glad it's not really bad, and it's already starting to clear up.

Vacation was really fun. I didn't take as many pictures as I thought I would, but that's ok. It was only about two and a half days. It was a lot of fun to spend time with my mom and stepdad and sister, and there was extended family there too that I got to see for a while. It was a pretty good vacation all in all. AND we spent under $100, which is another big bonus.

Tomorrow though it's back to the real world, so I should get to sleep.

Hope your weekend was great too!

xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment