Monday, April 26, 2010

Monditis

I'm finding myself to be rather irritable today. I don't like being in moods like that. I'm generally a very upbeat person, and times that I get irritated or angry are just..well, irritating. So we're going to practice a little energy release here.

A long time ago I read somewhere (If it was on your blog or site please let me know! I can't remember the source) about making little worry cloths. Just taking all of your bad feelings and troubles and irritation and knitting it into a little scrap, and throwing it away. A great way to use up that ugly yarn you found, or that last bit from a project. Just knit your heart out, and toss it away! The key is that when you toss it, you actually let go. Put your bad energy into the knitting and then let it go. If you want to, put them into a little box, so you can remember the badness that you got rid of, but don't keep it with you, you want to get that stuff out of your life!

Since I'm not in a place right now where I can sit down and knit (And I don't have any materials) I'm going to do the same thing, but with a list. I'll keep it short.

My top five irritations:

1.) Downers - I can't stand being around people who are constantly negative. There are too many beautiful things in life to be angry or depressed all of the time. And people who turn that negativity on others? No sir. Just because you feel bad doesn't give you the right to make others feel that way.

2.)Rompers and Playsuits - Quite possibly the most redicious thing on my list, I am all about not liking this recent trend. There are so many beautiful shorts and dresses and skirts, leave playsuits to the toddlers and the 80's please.

                                                     (Image via weheartit)

3.) Multi-visits - When you have many things to tell me, please come to me, or call me, and tell me all of them. There is no need to make a phone call every five minutes for an hour. Make a list, and do it all at once please.

4.) Gross Behavior - I'm not going to say that I don't laugh at the occasional fart joke, and I can burp with the best of them, but I should not be able to hear you hacking up grossness from twenty feet away. And it should NOT go on all day. Go in the bathroom and blow your nose please. (Also, don't blow your nose 4 feet from my face. Sadly, I've had people do this to me.)

                                            (Image via weheartit)

5.) When my bangs do that awful wavy thing - like they are today.

Ok. That's it. I feel a lot better now actually. And I'm going to let them go, and come back later with a list of the top 5 things I'm loving right now!

What are things that irritate you, and how do you deal with them?

<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment