Friday, June 18, 2010

and raindrops on roses and yadda yadda

Some of my favorite things (Read, most of my favorite things) are barnyard animals. I love them. One of my biggest dreams is to live in a house with land enough for some sheep, goats and of course chickens.

Sheep and chickens are probably my favorite. Seriously. Have you ever hugged either? You're not really living until you have. Chickens are awesome huggers. They're super squishy cause of all those feathers. They're modest though, and they usually try to squirm away. I think they're embarrassed that they're so awesome to hug.

Last night Adam showed me this picture and I squealed in a frequency that was only really heard by the dog.


Seriously, How SWEET is that sheep!?!? Do you not just die looking at his happy little face?! I do.

I'm now going to go laugh so hard I throw up. Just a little. :)

<3

(BTW I have NO IDEA where this picture originated. If you do, let me know! I want to give credit. (And hugs and high fives for taking the most awesome picture ever))

0 comments:

Post a Comment