Friday, June 11, 2010

Good news everyone!

A while ago I was invited to participate in an art show where designers from all over were provided with a tiny little Yoka and told to go crazy. 
 
Hi little Yoka!

So anywhoo, this is my little guy! Cause let's face it, there's no more appropriate attire for a bear than a bear suit


Just look at that tiny buttflap!


I was pretty proud of the little guy, and his hand stitched bunny. That stinker is SMALL. (Yoka himself is only about 2 or 2.5 inches tall)

Well, I received word today that my little guy sold! Yay!! There were so many amazing artists involved that I thought surely he would be lost in the crowd, but he's found someone to love him after all! (Though I really am just the teensyist bit sad to see him go) It was definitely a happy start to the weekend.

You can see a ton of other pictures and find out where they're off to next on the facebook page!

xox

2 comments:

thestoryofkat said...

haha, i love it! so cute and nicely done :)

Jen said...

Thank you! :D

Post a Comment