Tuesday, June 15, 2010

rain clouds.

Sometimes it's just not possible for me to be happy.

I know that it's in my head. That I can wake up and make the most of the day and be happy, no matter what. But sometimes I can't. Sometimes I'm just too tired.

I'm tired of fighting, and feeling trapped, and being mistrusted for no reason.

I'm tired of being looked down upon by people who are no better than I am, and who don't actually know the real me.

I'm tired of feeling like there's no way out of things.

I'm hoping that soon it will change. That I'll be in a position where I can tell you everything without fearing the consequences. That hopefully there will be nothing but good news in the near future.

I want to go home, to snuggle with my cats and get hugs from my husband while he tells me things are going to be ok.

Instead I have class.

At least I remember my homework this time.

I'm sorry for not being very good company today.

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment