Tuesday, June 8, 2010

And we slept under the stars

Last night we decided to do a sushi and movie date, since I didn't have school. I decided that required us to build a fort.


We don't have the best fort building living room, but we make due when needed


We snuggled in and ate delicious fishes


And we watched good movies. We started off watching Legion, which was surprisingly good, and surprisingly short. Leaving us time for Cirque Du Freak - The Vampire's Assistant too! I was pleasantly surprised with both, and we both had a good time


So did the cats, and they spent a lot of time investigating what this giant thing in the house was. Especially little Blue who kept using the scratching post (Which is in sore need or repair) even though it had obviously been re-purposed.

Eventually he came in and watched the movie though


Then him and Adam had a long talk about their movie opinions.


It was a good night.

<3

2 comments:

EmmysBoosAndRawrs said...

Haha, I'm really shy around people I barely know. So that's the main reason that I've been so calm about things. My boyfriend is really laid back and a major procrastinator. So, we haven't been on her NEARLY as much as we should have been. However, I think it's ridiculous that we HAVE to stay on her every couple of days to get her to do something. It seems like even w/o anyone on her, after SIX WEEKS she'd do her part of things on her own.

Your blog inspires me! I need to work on personal posts like this - It's so rare to see 'non mommy' related personal posts, so I feel weird doing it I guess. but I could do ones kinda similar to this, just a 'this is our weekend' and a few photos. I think I'll make that a goal. hehe. :)

Jen said...

Thank you so much! That totally made my whole day! <3

And I totally understand. It takes a lot sometimes for me to come out of my shell. but usually when I do out of anger, it's pretty ugly. :) I can't stand people that just can't seem to do their job. it drives me nuts!

And it's really funny, I've been reading a lot of "Mommy blogs" too, and I'm not even pregnant! I think I'm living vicariously. ;) I love keeping up with yours!

Post a Comment